Seedleaf is offering a 4-week training on gardening in community. Topics include:
- The how and why of small scale vegetable gardening
- Pest management and weed identification
- Building soil that will feed a community
- An overview of Fayette County’s food insecurity issues
- Care and maintenance of a garden
- Networking with other local gardeners
Participants will receive information in this interactive, hands-on training. Space is limited. Here are more details:
When: Thursdays in March, the 9th through the 30th, 6-8pm
Why: To cultivate knowledge and connectivity around gardening in community!
Cost: $50 (some scholarships available)
For more information, or to be added to a waiting list for the next training, contact email@example.com.