Thanks a bunch to all the folks who attended Happy Birthday, Seedleaf! this past Saturday. The band was great, the dancing fun, the food was super! We’d especially like to thank those who helped us put on this event:
- Lexington Art League for hosting us at the Loudoun House
- Good Foods Market and Cafe for the food and supplies
- Stella’s Kentucky Deli for the Hummus Platter
- Apiary Catering for cooking and pulling the food together
- David Wagoner and the PawPaw Pickers for playing and orchestrating the contra dancing
So great to have this fun celebration and to say thanks in a huge way to our volunteers and supporters!