We have two great ways to celebrate the harvest season and the end of a great summer:
1.) Happy Birthday, Seedleaf!–October 27th 4-7pm
Hard to believe, but Seedleaf became an entity 5 years ago in November. And like any 5-year-old, we just can’t wait one more month to party! So please join us for an afternoon of fun, food and music. This free event is a fun-raiser–all are welcome to pop in or to stay for the whole family-friendly event. RSVP via Facepage (click this). Thanks so much to Lexington Art League for hosting us for this event!
- What: Happy Birthday, Seedleaf!
- When: Saturday, October 27th, 4-7pm
- Where: Loudoun House (Home of Lexington Art League–209 Castlewood Dr)
- Why: To thank our volunteers and supporters for helping us over the past 5 summers!
2) Peace Meal Gardens’ Harvest Festival
Before our birthday party join our friends at Peace Meal Gardens as they celebrate a great summer. Click here to learn more: Peace Meal Flier, or email Rebecca Glasscock: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When: Saturday, October 27th, noon-4 pm
- Where: Peace Meal Gardens (see flier for directions)